Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love... hope

This morning, as normal, I was running late and had to get gas.

Every day, my daughters and son hug me and we always tell each other, "I love you."

Just recently, I started telling them, "I love you now, I love you always, I love you forever..."  My four year old always repeats it back to me.  It is so pleasing to hear that every day.

Back to the original story, as I was pumping gas, my four year old sticks her head out of the window and say, "Mom look, it's going to be okay."

Out of no where, WOW!!!!  For my baby to instill that small amount of hope into the beginning of my day is such a blessing.  If she can look out on the horizon, love me enough through my mess, and still give me hope that the storm won't last... that is a blessing!!!

I do hope you stay encouraged!  Be blessed always.  I love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment