Saturday, March 7, 2015

Simply listen...

We are in the process of moving. And lately every small thing has been getting to me: mentally , physically, emotionally & spiritually.

I finally asked God, what do you want me to do?

The answer was so weird to me... Just "listen"

That still soft voice, told me to listen. For my loud self, it's not easy, but I have and the journey has opened up some doors for me.

We sadly had to take our babies (pitbull and Pomeranian) to the Humane Society, and my kids cried like I was murdering them. Parts of me hurt so much, but I didn't cry, I listened...

In those moments, I heard how the pain I was experiencing with losing my dogs was exponential on my children and I empathized with them.

I listened to the lady as she explained the process and eased my apprehension a little but not really.

I listened to my pets, they were not afraid and I was saddened but eased at what was to be.

Most recently, a few minutes ago in fact, I had a mostly positive experience with a hair dresser in which she quoted me one price but then gave me another price after she finished my hair...

I was extremely upset especially since I already has a migraine, but I listened...

That small voice said just pay it, and I did...

I got some medicine for my headache and some food, and I saw the smiles on my daughters faces as they each got new hair styles for their final week in the peach state!

So it's been a test, 2015 a year of change, and for me to listen...

I praise God for the insight! Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment