Thursday, March 19, 2015

Patience...

Hello all,

So we have moved from our home back to my home state. It has been more of a test for me than I thought it would be.

I've always tried to be prepared when it comes to my children and this week has shown me that I need to ask more detailed questions when my children are involved so I don't get frustrated and angry.

My patience was tested when it came into registering my children into new schools... BOY... was I the angry mom that no one likes, and I had justified anger but anger is not the emotion I should have led with! Anger can lead to sin.

God always shows me I have more patience than I give myself credit for, though I, personally, don't see how I even have patience. I have a lot of flaws, a short temper is one of the biggest ones!

Yet, through my continued interactions with people, I saw that though anger was justified, patience was the way to go in my situation! Thank God for the people He sent my way to calm me and show me that my patience outweighed my anger!!!

Granted, what should have only taken one day took three, I believe that had I used patience instead of anger, I may have gotten it all done in one even two days!

So I'm still walking with my head up in faith. Hoping God will continue to speak to me and I will follow His ways always! 

Until next time, stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment